Bordeaux Grands Crus
Available Now in Kuala Lumpur
We purchase Grand Cru wines in Bordeaux and store them in our cellar in France. When they are mature enough to drink, we import them to Kuala Lumpur. That way, all the wines we sell are enjoyable ! We have large quantities and guarantee product continuity for the following wines:
* RP=Robert Parker, JS=James Suckling, WS=Wine Spectator
Other great wines still waiting …
We have many younger wines still waiting in France to be mature. Our stocks include:
- More 1st Growths: Ausone, Angélus, Cheval Blanc, Latour, Margaux, Lafite, Mouton, Haut-Brion, La Mission
- Rare Top Growths: Lafleur, L’Eglise-Clinet, Beauséjour-hDL, La Mondotte, Valandraud
- Connoisseur and Garage Wines: Tertre-Rôteboeuf, Le Dôme, Gracia, Bellevue-Mondotte, Pavie-Decesse, Clos des Baies
- Other Great Châteaux: Figeac, Grand-Puy-Lacoste, Pape-Clément, Troplong-Mondot, Domaine de Chevalier, Léoville-Barton
Special Orders and Rare Wines
Since we are importers, we can bring in some wines on demand if you are looking for some specific wines.
Our partners are holding some old vintages and some rare brands, such as Ausone, Pétrus, Le Pin, DRC, Domaine Jean-Louis Chave, Domaine Henri Bonneau, Domaine Didier Dagueneau etc…
An order may take a long time, depending on customs approval and on the schedule of the next container. Please contact us to know about the delay.